If you are purchasing a vehicle that you plan on owning after the factory warranty runs out we highly recommend purchasing the optional extended service agreement and here's why:
- Even though the vehicles we sell are the very best engineered vehicle in the world they still have many moving parts and very sophisticated electronics that can and probably will fail at some point that our exclusionary service plan would pay for with a small deductible.
- The service plan will pay for both parts and labor.
- You can take your vehicle to any New Franchise Dealer Service Department repair facility nationwide.
- The service contract is transferable adding tremendous re-sale value or can be canceled at anytime and a refund will be issued for any unused portion.
- It will provide peace of mind should something go wrong and keep you from having a "bad day."
Over a 5 year period, statistics show that the average person will use a service contract more than any other form of insurance, yet it is the least expensive. It's Usually very affordable to buy while the vehicle STILL under Factory Warranty. As the vehicle gets older and has more miles, not only will the coverage available change but the cost is also higher.
The extended service plan is transferable if you choose to sell your vehicle or you can receive a prorated refund if you trade the vehicle in. Many people always have the good intention to purchase the extended service plan later but they get busy with their daily lives and simply forget, until that day when something stops working properly and then it's too late.
You can take advantage of financing it in with your vehicle at time of purchase making it extremely affordable.
Call us at 954-744-1177 If you have any Questions .